ICGN Achievement Awards 2024
Celebrating Excellence in Governance and Stewardship
Nominations are now open!
Please consider nominating a colleague, mentor, organization or individual that you believe should be recognised for their exceptional accomplishments in the field of corporate governance and investment stewardship. These awards highlight best practices and help shape the discussion around governance and stewardship to ultimately raise international standards. The individual or organization does not need to be a member of ICGN to be considered, but may need to be nominated or supported by a member of ICGN; please see the nomination form for further details.
There are four separate awards in this category;
- Lifetime Achievement Award: nomination form
- Rising Star Award: nomination form
- Excellence in Corporate Governance Award: nomination form
- Excellence in Stewardship Award: nomination form
Details of the requirements for each category are available on the nomination form, or see ICGN Achievement Awards Methodology for further details on the process. The closing date for nominations is Friday, 29 March 2024. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos on the 2024 Awards nominations
- Anne-Marie Jourdan, ICGN Awards Committee Chair (English and French)
- Christine Chow, Vice Chair of the ICGN Board of Governors and ICGN Awards Committee Member (Cantonese, Mandarin, English)
- Amane Fujimoto, ICGN Japan Advisor (Japanese)
- Lamia El Bouani, ICGN Awards Committee Member (English)
These awards honour the inspiring achievements made by individuals and companies around the globe who have made exceptional accomplishments in the field of corporate governance.