ICGN Annual Conference 2017, 11-13 July, Kuala Lumpur
Hosted by Kumpulan Wang Persaraan KWAP (the Kuala Lumpur Retirement Fund) in Premier Partnership with MSWG
Join global investors and governance professionals from around the world at the 2017 ICGN Annual Conference in Malaysia. This year’s theme focuses on redefining capitalism for a sustainable global economy and explores governance priorities in major Asian markets. Spanning over three full days, the conference promotes meaningful dialogue between companies and investors with a series of engagement sessions, company site visits and plenary debates.
Dozens of companies have already committed to attending including: Alliance Financial Group, AMMB Holdings, Amyway (Malaysia) Holdings, Axiata Group , BHP Billiton UK, Bursa Malaysia, CCM Duopharma Biotech, Chugai Pharmaceutical, IJM Corporation, KB Financial Group, Novartis, Public Bank, Red Electrica Corporation SA, Sime Darby, Telekom Malaysia, Top Glove Corporation, Wesfarmers Ltd. Australia,Westports Holdings, UEM Sunrise.
Investors from around the world have also registered to attend including: APG Asset Management, Aviva Investors, BlackRock, BNP Paribas, CalPERS, China’s E-Fund, Deutsche Asset Management, Fonds De Reseve, Khazanah, KWAP, Legal & General IM, Martin Currie, Nissay, Ontario Teacher's Pension Plan, Pension Fund Japan, Triodos, Value Cap.
- Redefining capitalism for a sustainable global economy
- Global Round-up: governance priorities and challenges in major markets
- The dynamics of investor stewardship in the face of multiple corporate structures
- Responsible Investment – incorporating ESG as the norm and not the exception
- Contrasting approaches to board composition: is there an optimum model?
- Share and collaborate with a global network
- Access key industry influencers
- Keep your practices up to date
- Listen and participate in dynamic and informative sessions
- Embrace challenges and identify opportunities