Event Registration Terms and Conditions
Event / Webinar Registration Terms and Conditions
Please note that you will need to book any required accommodation separately. Information is available on our website for each event – view the venue/hotel tab for more details. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the events team.
International Corporate Governance Network
RH.205, The Record Hall, 16-16A Baldwins Gardens, London, EC1N 7RJ
Tel: +44 (0) 20 4541 7256
Payment terms (If payment was not taken online): 14 Days from the date you make your registration.
VAT No. GB927166509 Registered in England No. 6467372
All registration fees are final upon time of booking. Once registration is booked, the fee given cannot be refunded, part refunded, changed or amended. Cancellations are applicable in line with our cancellation terms and conditions below:
A booking can only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Admission to the event will not be granted unless full payment has been received. Written notice of cancellation should be made to the ICGN. The cancellation policy is effective from the date of receipt of such written notification as follows:
- 100% refund will be made following cancellations more than one calendar month prior to the event
- 75% refund will be made following cancellations received between one calendar month and three weeks prior to the event.
- 50% refund will be made following cancellations received between two and three weeks prior to event.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations received two weeks or less prior to the event
- 100% refund of the delegate fee will be refunded if the event is cancelled due to coronavirus covid-19
In the event of any external, unforeseen and significant factors, the ICGN reserves the right to re-schedule the event, and/or make any other relevant modifications to it. Such factors shall include but are not limited to strikes; labour disputes; regulations or orders of government authorities; civil disorder; disasters; acts of war; acts of terrorism; and acts of God (for example fires, floods or emergency conditions).
ICGN reserves the right to review and refund bookings after registration has been completed.
Additionally, we will use the lawful basis of ‘legitimate interests’ to use one or more of your various contact details supplied to contact you regarding our webinars, events and other relevant information from ourselves or third parties. You will always be offered the option to change your contact preferences.