ICGN seeks to make its website as accessible as possible, and have built the site with the following in mind:
- the web pages are designed to be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions
- you can vary the text size by using your browser's text resize option (usually View >> Text size);
- we have used text and background colour combinations that are sufficient in contrast;
- the page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site and uses HTML headings;
- all forms and fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation; and
- a sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
If you find a part of our site that is difficult to use please E-mail email@example.com so that we can continue to improve our overall accessibility. Alternatively, the following tips may be useful:
THE TEXT IS TOO SMALL FOR ME TO READ – HOW CAN I CHANGE IT?
If you are using a PC, then follow these simple instructions:
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to View in your browser and select Zoom, select Text only, then select View zoom in.
- Internet Explorer: Go to View in your browser and then click Text size and select the size you require from the drop down list.
If you are using an Apple Mac, then follow these simple instructions:
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to the View menu, Text size and select Increase/decrease text size.
- Internet Explorer : Go to the View menu and select Text zoom (or Text size). You can increase or decrease your font size by clicking on larger and smaller or by using the percentage range given.
- Safari: Go to the view menu and select zoom in.
WHICH WEB BROWSERS ARE BEST FOR VIEWING THE WEBSITE?
This website is designed to function on the following web browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Firefox 3.5+
To learn more about web accessibility, visit:
w3.org/wai - W3C accessibility guidelines
www.rnib.org.uk - The Royal National Institute for the Blind
disability.gov.uk - The Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA)